Terms & conditions.
Last updated: March 5th, 2022
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before listing rotations on residentsabroad.org operated by Residents Abroad (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your ability to list rotations on the platform and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
By listing this rotation, I agree with the following term and conditions:
- This rotation can be published online on residentsabroad.org
- I understand that Residents Abroad does not intervene in the selection of candidates and the selection of candidates is my sole responsibility.
- I understand Residents Abroad charges a transaction fee on any financial transaction between your institution and the applicant.
- I hereby declare that the information provided is true and correct. I also understand that any willful dishonesty may render for refusal of this rotation or immediate termination of the hospital or institution’s listing on Residents Abroad.
- I agree that the data I have provided may be used for improving customer experience and/or for research purposes on the international mobility of medical personnel. I understand that the security and confidentiality of confidential information are of the utmost importance to Residents Abroad.